Meme intructions: Copy and paste the following 8 questions and answers to your blog post, delete my answers and input your own! Don’t forget to link your post in this meme’s comments so everyone can read yours!
- What’s your SL name? Iolanthe Greymoon--that's eye-oh-LAN-thee OR ee-oh-LAAN--thay depending on how European you feel like being
- What made you choose this name? I have a BA in English and German. When I first heard the name Iolanthe, I thought it sounded like it came from a German opera, but actually, Gilbert and Sullivan invented the name for their opera. It's been my name here since I first started my journal, and I use it a lot of places on line. I picked Greymoon from the list of last names because I thought it sounded very Faerieland and went well with my first name. I find I wear a lot of gray in Second Life because of my name. I'm glad I got to have a last name before they were discontinued.
- What’s your SL nickname, or what do most people call you? (if applicable): Some people have called me "Io". I kind of like that.
- What’s your SL display name? Why do you choose to have one? (if applicable) I don’t have one. If I wanted one, I'd have to figure out how. I'm still a noob really.
- Do you like your SL name? Yes!
- If you could change your SL name, what would it be? I don't want to change my name, but I would like to change the Second Life font, because of it, quite a few people call me "Lolanthe" and I'm not sure how to correct them without being rude.
- What’s the craziest/funniest SL name you’ve ever seen? Poison Cupcake,
- What’s the coolest (your favorite) SL name you’ve ever seen? Strawberry Singh, of course